Friendly Companion Care Services in Palos Verdes, CA
Personal Companion Care ServicesAre you concerned about the livelihood of your elderly relative or senior loved one who could use professional and friendly Companion Care Service in Palos Verdes, Pacific Palisades, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Los Angeles, Hawthorne, Gardena, Inglewood, Lomita, Los Angeles and Orange County?
Is the concern of your loved one’s daily needs such as bathing, grooming, shopping, cooking, housecleaning and getting to doctor's appointments? A-1 Home Care provides an experienced Home Helper that will care for your loved one with the utmost attention and compassion.
A-1 Home Care is Shield Accredited and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, identifying our commitment to ethical business practices and staying up-to-date with current standards. We can arrange Caregivers, Nurse Aides, Certified Nurse Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, Senior Companions, Hospice Caregivers and Respite Caregivers for Live In, Live-Out, overnight, hourly care, 24 hour care or round the clock care.
A-1 Home Care can offer you Companion Care services if you are looking to be discharged from the following hospitals:
· Del Amo Hospital in Torrance
· Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles
· Memorial Hospital of Gardena
· Centinela Hospital Medical Center in Inglewood
· Torrance Memorial Medical Center
· Providence Little Company of Mary
Call (310) 366-7964 and let A-1 Home Care Agency help you help your loved one..
Expertise for Alzheimer and Dementia CareIf your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer or Dementia and you would like to provide them with a perfect match with exceptional Alzheimer Care and Dementia Care experience, be sure to turn to A-1 Home Care to interview several of our Home Care Providers to see what works best for your loved one. Having a professional Live In Caregiver will improve your loved one’s daily life through Companion Care activities that will stimulate mental and physical activity and relieve the stress and frustration he or she may be feeling.
A-1 Home Care Agency has skilled and affordable Caregivers to provide Dementia Care, Alzheimer Care, Parkinson Care, Senior Companion Care, Diabetes / Diabetic Care, Hospice Care, Bipolar / Manic Depressive Care, Muscular Sclerosis Care, Cancer Care and After Surgery Care. We take great care of clients who are suffering from Dementia, sleep and eating disorders, depression, memory loss, Mutism, hypertension, fatigue, dry mouth, constipation, stroke, vision changes, pressure sores and much more.
Call (310) 366-7964 and let A-1 Home Care Agency help you help your loved one.
Companion Care for you at all TimesOur senior and elderly clients who have acquired our Alzheimer or Dementia Care services rave about the level of intricate Companion Care from our Caregivers. As we age, our loved ones may become isolated and withdrawn, resulting in a decline in their mental and physical health.
The round-the-clock assistance from our Home Care Professionals will seek to prevent this from happening through fully attentive care and dedicated assistance. If someone you know who needs Companion Care and assistance with personal hygiene, mobility exercises, mental stimulation, light housecleaning, laundry, errands, meal preparation and transportation, call A-1 Home Care Agency today. Our affordable Live-in Caregivers can be sent to you within the same or next day of your request!
We are a Licensed, Bonded and Insured that has had the opportunity to work with families who had Long Term Care Insurance coverage through the following companies, namely Penn Treaty, John Hancock, Bankers Life and Casualty, Veterans Administration, CalPERS, MetLife Insurance, Continental Casualty Company and Senior Health Insurance Company of Pennsylvania.
Give us a call today at (310) 366-7964
Companion Services Offered
Conversation with Caregivers:
- Discussing recent events
- Recollecting and talking about the client's past
- Heart-felt and amusing conversations
Mentally Stimulating Activities:
- Card games and board games
- Reading, as well as reading assistance
- Hobbies, Arts and craft projects the client is interested in
- Reading of religious texts
- Renting movies
- Scrapbooking and maintaining family history books
Outings and Scheduling:
- Planning day trips
- Visiting friends and neighbors
- Arranging and driving to appointments and social engagements
- Calendar maintenance and reminders
- Light Housecleaning
- Changing bed linens
- Maintaining house plants
- Organizing mail, mailing bills, and writing letters
- Accepting home deliveries
- Answering telephone and taking messages
- Pet care
- Grocery shopping, preparing grocery lists
- Maintaining healthy diet
- Clipping coupons
- Arranging and helping prepare recipes
- Assistance with walking, exercise, and movement
- Personal hygiene, bathing and grooming
- Participation in stimulating and entertaining activities
- Assisting with morning wake-up and evening routine
- Help with clothing selection and getting ready for the day
- Reading engaging materials, such as newspapers and magazines
Call (310) 366-7964 today to speak with a friendly Case Manager and get a free quote.