Arthritis In Home Care in Palos Verdes, CA
Arthritis Pain can stop a person from doing enjoyable hobbies and activities as well as making daily chores like housecleaning nearly impossible. If you or someone you know is a senior or elderly person living in Palos Verdes, Lomita, Torrance, San Pedro, Carson or other city in the South Bay area and suffer from severe arthritis pain, call us today. A-1 Home Care believes in providing total care to clients to heal and enrich their mind, body and spirit. Our expert Caregivers, Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides, Senior Companions, Respite Caregivers and Medical Assistants are fully trained and ready to help you reclaim your life. We follow proven care methods that help increase mobility and lessen pain so you can start enjoying life again.
Call 310-366-7964 for total in home care that will improve the quality of your life
24 Hour Caregiver ServicesHiring a Live In Caregiver to assist an elderly or senior individual with activities of daily living like personal hygiene, housecleaning, laundry, errands, lifting / transferring into and out of bed, medication reminders, meal preparation and transportation can greatly improve their life. 24 hour live in home care services provides companionship, Elder Care and Senior Services they need round the clock. We have Caregivers with various skills and experience to best match Care Providers with clients.
Call 310-366-7964 today for help tomorrow!
Our Goal is to Help You Maintain Your IndependenceOur agency strongly believes the purpose of in home care is the enable seniors and elderly people to remain comfortably and safely in their own homes. We want to help you age in place and maintain your independence while helping you stay safe and healthy. A-1 Home Care has professional and loving Caregivers able to help you with personal hygiene, pain Management, exercise, physical therapy, housecleaning, laundry, errands, medication reminders, meal preparation and transportation to medical and social appointments. We provide long term, ongoing care and have worked with Long Term Care Insurance Companies like Penn Treaty, John Hancock, Bankers’ Life & Casualty, Veteran’s Administration, CALPERS and MetLife Insurance.
For the assistance you need to age in place, call 310-366-7964 now!
• Total Care In Home Health Plan Services •
To help someone you love improve their quality of life, call us at 310-366-7964.
- Medication Reminders: assures the right medications are taken as prescribed and in the correct dosages to ensure consistent health
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living: help with light household cleaning, chores, errands and meal preparation help ease your daily physical burden and promote a healthy environment
- Low Impact Exercise: Low-impact, moderate physical activities that are recommended by the Arthritis Foundation® such as swimming, walking and Tai Chi help to minimize and manage arthritis symptoms such as pain and swelling of joints.
- Socializing: connectivity and interaction with others takes the mind off the pain and lifts the spirit. This is a helpful aspect in arthritis care.
- • Pursuit of Hobbies: focusing on and engaging in pleasurable activities improves the quality of living
- • Transportation Needs: we provide transportation to medical appointments to maintain health of client and to social engagements to allow interaction with friends and family which lifts the spirit.